DIRECTOR OF SALES is responsible for the daily sales efforts and for the overall positioning of the hotel, brand communication and the development of customers for the property including, Rooms, Dining Outlets, and Events. In addition, they develop key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Creates and implements effective strategies for revenue growth and customer satisfaction, ensuring team achievement of established targets.
General Qualification Requirements:
- 4-year degree course from accredited college or university of Business Administration, Marketing and Hotel & Restaurant Management or related majors.
EXPERIENCE & TRAINING:
- Drives results by establishing sales objectives through forecasting and developing quotas for all team members.
- Creates an effective Sales Programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the Hotel, its activities, culinary services, and personnel.
- Prepares, implements and compiles data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Closely works with the President in developing rates, group sales deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis, and mix management.
- Cultivates, enhances and leverages external and internal relationships to elevate hotel and market share awareness and drive business.
- Provides support and coaches team members to drive high levels of performance, job satisfaction, and personal growth
- Trains and empowers sales team members to exercise good judgment to make profitable business decisions
- Adheres to the company’s best practices and be responsible with the company resources
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ATTITUDE:
- Solid comprehension of the hospitality sales process and with a corporate level knowledge
- Strong analytical skills relative to impact on hotel revenues
- Systematic & proven approach to maximizing sales team performance
- Ability to inspire and motivate a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and property management systems.
- Command of the English language both written and verbal