General Qualification Requirements:
2. Should have at least 5 years of experience in a deluxe hotel or fine dining restaurant in the same capacity.
3. Well versed in the whole operations of Dining and Banquet Service
1. Graduate of a 4-year course preferably on Hotel & Restaurant Management from reputable College or University.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
1. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services: customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
2. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
3. Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products and/or services.
4. Knowledgeable in HACCP, Basic Food Safety, Bartending, etc.
5. Catering experience is preferred.
6. Ability to investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service and/or accommodations.
7. Ability to objectively assess performance of oneself, other individuals or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
8. Ability to manage one’s own time and the time of others.
9. Above average listening and communication skills.
10. Excellent interpersonal skills and adept in handling various guests’ complaints.
11. Wide knowledge in dining service etiquette and order of service.
12. Proven successful management skills.
13. Productive, drive, self-motivated, and committed.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org