General Qualification Requirements:
- College level or Graduate of Hotel & Restaurant Management or its equivalent
Experience & Training
- With Professional Driver’s License and with excellent driving skills. With at least 3 years of driving experience.
- Ability to drive and operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- With relevant customer service experience in a hotel industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Welcome customers upon entrance and confirm reservations.
- Escorting guests to their rooms, explaining the room facilities.
- Deliver luggage, messages, faxes, packages to guests and to undertake various other requests in order to ensure their comfort
- Transport departing guests’ luggage from the room to the lobby, ensuring that the guest has verified that all luggage has been accounted for.
- Assist with keeping lobby area clean and orderly
- Ensure that luggage has been stored safely according to prescribed procedures
- Act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the hotel
- Arrange excursions, transportation etc. upon request from hotel residents.
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or/and redirect calls.
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Provide gracious, attentive, and friendly service.
- Polite and confident with a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management